RTS is here to support you in the many aspects of your healing process. We collaborate with community organizations and services throughout the county.
San Mateo County resources
- ACCESS – mental health services for residents of San Mateo County who are eligible for Medi-Cal and/or are members of the Health Plan of San Mateo.
- CORA – San Mateo County agency solely dedicated to helping those affected by domestic violence.
- Samaritan House – provides services and referrals to individuals and families for food, shelter, healthcare and more.
- LifeMoves – formerly InnVision Shelter Network, provides temporary shelter combined with supportive services to help homeless individuals and families secure long-term, stable housing.
- San Mateo County Victim Services – provides crisis intervention, emergency assistance, resource & referral assistance, court assistance and assistance with filing an application for compensation of crime related expenses through the Victim Compensation & Government Claims Board.
- San Mateo County District Attorney –
- Keller Center – located in San Mateo Medical Center, provides comprehensive services victims need including medical, emotional, social, and legal care and support.
For immediate support please call our 24-hour crisis line 650-692- RAPE (7273). For additional information or to schedule an appointment, call our business line at (650) 652-0598 and speak to a trauma counselor or leave a message in the general voicemail.